Daycares & Camps
Here is some helpful information to make it a smooth and easy process:
- Please email email@example.com if you are planning to come with a large group 2 weeks in advance.
- Seating is NOT Reserved.
- There is no longer a group discount.
- Only one large group is allowed in the facility at a time in order to maintain facility safety. Groups are not allowed in the facility on Tuesday or Thursdays.
- We require there to be at least one adult per 10 children that has knowledge of the rules, will help enforce those rules with our lifeguards, and actively watch their children.
- Any child that is still in diapers must have a "Swim Diaper" along with a swim suit coverage. This is to protect patrons if any fecal contamination were to happen.
- Proper swimsuit attire must be worn at all times. Jeans, cutoffs, colored t-shirts or other swimsuits determined inappropriate by management will not be permitted. Shirts are not encouraged to be worn in the water. Material not made to be used in the water can get caught in the filter system and cause it to break and/or malfunction. Color, string, denim, etc can easily get caught in the filter and can affect water chemistry.
- When arriving please have a count of all children and have a BSAP employee measure all children who would like to ride down the slides.
- Food may NOT be brought into the aquatic park. If you brought food, you must leave them in the car or parking lot. You may go out to the parking lot once properly stamped and come back in if needed.
- If inclement weather or unplanned event issues, 30 minutes prior to your arrival we will contact you letting you know of any delayed openings. Reasons that may arise creating a cancellation is as follows but are not limited to: Temperatures below 70 degrees, heavy storms with lightning and potentially dangerous weather moving into the area or a storm with lightning develops as the rental is in session.
Please contact Staff at 913.422.7011 for additional questions!