Water Leak Adjustment

The City of Bonner Springs Water and Sewer Charges Adjustment Policy allows customers, commercial and residential, to request an adjustment to a utilities bill when a leak occurs between the water meter and a building. If a leak occurs, water and sewer bills may be higher than usual. View the policy to find guidelines and information about how to request an adjustment.

If you feel you qualify for an adjustment after viewing the policy, complete the Request for Water Leak Adjustment. Turn the completed request into City Hall.