2022 Winter Youth Volleyball League
The goal of the BSPR Girls Volleyball League focuses on fundamental skills, fun, participation, and social interaction throughout practice and organized games. The BSPR sports programs are designed to provide opportunities and participation to all, regardless of skill or ability. We wish to provide youth with a FUN learning experience and the opportunity to develop lifetime leisure skills.
- Register online or at the BSPR Community Center - Open Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Registration opens: Monday, November 1st
- Registration deadline: Sunday, January 16, 2022 @11:59pm
- Late registrations will be accepted with an additional $10 late fee thru Friday, January 21st
- Coaches Meeting: Tuesday, February 1st @6:00pm at the BSPR Community Center
- Practice begins: Week of February 7th
- Game play begins: February 26th
*Times and dates are subject to change.
|Type of Fee
The Girls’ Volleyball League plays double headers and is offered to girls in grades 2nd-8th during the 2021-2022 school year.
- 2nd-3rd Grade
- 4th-5th Grade
- 6th-8th Grade
Practice times are Monday-Friday, 5:30-8:30pm. Teams practice 1-2 times per week for 1 hour. Practice days & times are determined by availability of volunteer coaches.
Teams from the previous season will remain the same upon request if a parent coach is available. BSPR reserves the right to consolidate any age division. Siblings within the same age division will be placed on the same team.