- Parks & Recreation
- Youth Girls Volleyball
2023 Fall Youth Volleyball League
The goal of the BSPR Girls Volleyball League focuses on fundamental skills, fun, participation, and social interaction throughout practice and organized games. The BSPR sports programs are designed to provide opportunities and participation to all, regardless of skill or ability. We wish to provide youth with a FUN learning experience and the opportunity to develop lifetime leisure skills.
- Register online or at the BSPR Community Center - Open Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Registration opens: Monday, July 10, 2023
- Registration deadline: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Late registrations will be accepted with an additional $10 late fee upon roster availability
- Coaches Meeting: TBD
- Practice begins: Week of October 2nd
- Game play: October 14th-November 18th
- 12-game season; games played on Saturdays starting at 9am at the community center
*Teams will not be formed till after the deadline. Parents will hear from a coach after the coaches meeting.
*Times and dates are subject to change.
|Type of Fee
The Girls’ Volleyball League plays double headers and is offered to girls in grades 2nd-8th during the 2022-2023 school year.
- 2nd-3rd Grade
- 4th-5th Grade
- 6th-8th Grade
Games will be held on Saturdays starting at 9:00am at the community center.
Practice times are Monday-Thursday, 5:30-8:30pm. Teams practice 1-2 times per week for 1 hour. Practice days & times are determined by availability of volunteer coaches.
Teams from the previous season will remain the same upon request if a parent coach is available. BSPR reserves the right to consolidate any age division. Siblings within the same age division will be placed on the same team.