Challenger Soccer Camp
Register for the Challenger Soccer Camp taking place at the North Park Soccer Fields (1200 S 134th St) July 18-22. Visit the Challenger Sports website for more information and to register.
Registration link: Challenger Sports Soccer Camp - Bonner Springs
3-5 years Tiny Tykes - 4:00-5:00pm - $85
6-14 years Half Day Program 5:15-8:15pm - $125
Includes camp t-shirt, action poster, soccer ball & more!
Register 30 days prior to camp to receive a free replica jersey. $10 late fee applied to all registrations received within 10 days of camp.
Questions? Contact Mike Parry at 1-800-878-2167 x 227 or email@example.com
2022 Fall Youth Soccer League
The goal of the Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation (BSPR) youth sports soccer program focuses on fundamental skills, fun, participation, and social interaction throughout practice and organized games. The BSPR sports programs are designed to provide opportunities and participation to all, regardless of skill or ability. We wish to provide youth with a fun learning experience and the opportunity to develop lifetime leisure skills.
- Register online or at the BSPR Community Center - Open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Registration opens: Monday, June 13th
- Deadline for registration is: Monday, August 1st @ 11:59pm
- Late registration will be accepted with an additional $10 fee (contingent on if there are roster spots available)
- Coaches Meeting: 6:00pm Tuesday, August 16th @ 6:00pm at the Bonner Springs Community Center
- Practice: Practice begins week of August 22nd; 1-2 days per week for 1 hour, Monday-Friday
- First Game: September 10th/11th
- Games are held on Saturdays & Sundays at North Park Soccer Fields (1200 S 134th) and area communities
- 6 games guaranteed (games can be cancelled due to poor weather/field conditions)
- Only jersey tops included with registration (participants must provide own shorts, shin guards, socks & shoes/cleats) No metal spikes or toe-cleats. Rubber cleated shoes only!
*Teams will not be formed until after the deadline. Parents should expect a phone call/email or text message from a coach after the coaches meeting. Practice days & times are determined by coach availability. To request to volunteer, contact Mitchell Drey at 913-422-3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Times and dates are subject to change.
|Type of Fee
The youth soccer league is offered to boys and girls grades Pre-K - 8th Grade. All divisions will be co-rec and divided according to grade.
- Pre-K / K
- 1st / 2nd Grade
- 3rd / 4th Grade
- 5th / 6th Grade
- 7th / 8th Grade
**Bonner Springs Parks and Rec is a member of the Sporting KC Club Network. All Bonner Springs Parks and Rec participants will get special access to all that the Sporting Club Network has to offer. This includes access to camps and clinics put on by Sporting KC, access to players and coaches, reduced tickets prices, etc.
Sporting Club Network