2020 Spring Youth Soccer League
The goal of the Bonner Springs Parks and Recreation (BSPR) youth sports soccer program focuses on fundamental skills, fun, participation, and social interaction throughout practice and organized games. The BSPR sports programs are designed to provide opportunities and participation to all, regardless of skill or ability. We wish to provide youth with a fun learning experience and the opportunity to develop lifetime leisure skills.
- Register online or at the BSPR Community Center
- Registration begins: Monday, December 30th, 2019
- Deadline for registration is: Friday, February 28th, 2020
- Late registration will be accepted with an additional $10 fee
- Coaches Meeting: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Practice: Week of March 16th
- First Game: Saturday, March 28th (Estimated)
*Teams will not be formed till after the deadline. Parents should expect a phone call/email or text message from a coach after the coaches meeting. Times and dates are subject to change.
|Type of Fee
The youth soccer league is offered to boys and girls grades Pre-K - 8th Grade. All divisions will be co-rec and divided according to grade.
- Pre-K / K
- 1st / 2nd Grade
- 3rd / 4th Grade
- 5th - 8th Grade
**Stay tuned for more information about the July Challenger Sports Soccer Camps.
**Bonner Springs Parks and Rec is a member of the Sporting KC Club Network. All Bonner Springs Parks and Rec participants will get special access to all that the Sporting Club Network has to offer. This includes access to camps and clinics put on by Sporting KC, access to players and coaches, reduced tickets prices, etc.
Sporting Club Network