Boards & Commissions & Application

Applications for Volunteers

The City of Bonner Springs has 13 citizen boards, commissions and committees comprised of volunteers working to build a better community and improve the quality of life in that community. Individuals interested in serving on a city board, commission or committee must fill out a Volunteer Application Form and submit it to the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, 205 E. Second Street. Applications are reviewed when vacancies occur on the various boards, commissions and committees. The Mayor forwards a recommendation for appointment to the City Council for their consideration for approval.