Party Packages & Pool Rentals
Party Packages (During Open Swim Hours)
There are many factors when considering a party; some factors being price, hours of the day, and the amount of security. Bonner Springs Aquatic Center has the affordable, fun & safe party package that's right for you. These packages are only offered during open swim hours.
|Party Package #1 10 day passes, Slice of Pizza, and a KONA Snow Cone per person
|Party Package #2 15 day passes, Slice of Pizza, and a KONA Snow Cone per person
|Party Package #3 20 day passes, Slice of Pizza, and a KONA Snow Cone per person
Party Packages will go on sale in May of 2023
Party Package Info:
- The number of passes given due to the birthday package chosen, allows only enough passes for that number (this includes the parents)! If you would like to add more, you will either have to advance to the next option or pay the full $5 day pass and concession prices.
- Food & Coolers may NOT be brought into the aquatic park. If you would like to have a birthday cake, the concessions will hold it until you are ready for use for a $5 fee. Ice cream cakes or other frozen cakes require advanced notice.
- We ask there to be at least one adult per 10 children that has knowledge of the rules and will help enforce those rules with our lifeguards.
- Any child that is still in diapers must have a "Swim Diaper" along with swim suit coverage. This is to protect patrons if any fecal contamination were to happen.
- Proper swimsuit attire must be worn at all times. Jeans, cutoffs, colored t-shirts or other swimsuits determined inappropriate by management will not be permitted. Shirts are not encouraged to be worn in the water. Material not made to be used in the water can get caught in the filter system and cause it to break and/or malfunction. Color, string, denim, etc can easily get caught in the filter and can affect water chemistry.
- When arriving please have a BSAP employee measure all children who would like to ride down the slides.
- If inclement weather or unplanned event ensues, 30 minutes prior to your arrival we will contact you letting you know of any delayed openings. Reasons that may arise creating a cancellation is as follows but are not limited to: Temperatures below 70 degrees, heavy storms with lightning and potentially dangerous weather moving into the area or a storm with lightning develops as the rental is in session.
- If any changes occur, you must let us know at least 3 days ahead of scheduled date.
||Price for 2 Hours
|Zero-depth entry area
|Competitive pool and slides
Private Pool Rentals
Due to the lifeguard shortage and Labor Laws, we are currently unable to offer private pool rentals. We hope to change this as we get more staff.
Create memories with all your closest family and friends at the Bonner Springs Aquatic Park without the hustle and bustle of the average day. Private Pool Rentals are only available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings during the Pool Season. There is no rental availability on holidays or the last two weeks of the pool season.
- Food may be brought into the aquatic park but must stay within the concession area. The concession stand will be closed during the rental. Glass containers are not allowed in the Aquatic Park. If your party is caught with glass, your rental will be immediately ended and no refund will be given.
- The first hour of the rental is due at time of reservation. The remaining balance will be due at the beginning of the rental to be allowed in the facility.
- Pool rentals are available Friday - Sunday from 7:30pm - 9:30pm.
- Alcoholic beverages or glass containers are not permitted.
- If inclement weather becomes an issue, a Manager will make the decision 30 minutes prior to rental time. Reasons that may arise creating a cancellation is as follows and are not limited to: Temperatures below 70 degrees, heavy storms with lightning and potentially dangerous weather moving into the area or a storm with lightning develops as the rental is in session. Arrangements will be made to reschedule the rental or a refund, of the first hour deposit.
- Rental cancellations will require 2 weeks written notice to receive a full refund. Please give 2-4 weeks to process refund.
- Changes to a rental date will require a 2 week notice.
- Rental time includes all set up and clean up.
- Please contact Staff at (913) 422-7011 for additional questions and to book your event!