Court Rules & Regulations

Check In

Check In starts at 6:45 p.m. Please see clerks upon arrival. Court starts promptly at 7:00 p.m.

Court Rules

A few simple rules to keep in mind:
  • Please remove hats, do-rags or any other headwear.
  • Please turn off all cell phones or other electronic devices.
  • Please sit quietly while waiting for your case to be called.

Dress Code

The appropriate attire for court is business-casual. The following are NOT appropriate and you may be asked to leave if you cannot comply:
  • NO tank tops
  • NO hats
  • NO flip-flops
  • NO baggy pants