Click to Home
Go To Search
Construction Permits
About the Department
A permit is required for almost any type of construction on a home or business, whether it is for a new structure or remodeling of an existing structure: fence, deck, sidewalk, pool, garage, driveway, accessory building, satellite dish, manufactured home, demolition, new home, sign etc. If in doubt whether a permit is necessary, always contact the Building and Codes Department by calling (913) 667-1710 before construction begins.

Permit Information

HomeContact UsSitemapAccessibilityCopyright NoticeStaff DirectoryIntranetPowered by CivicPlus
205 E. Second St. • P.O. Box 38 • Bonner Springs, KS 66012 • Ph: (913) 422-1020                                      MobileApps Download