Click to Home
Go To Search
Fireworks Permits
Type of Fireworks Permit
The Building Codes and Permits Department issues two types of Fireworks Permits.  One is for the sale of fireworks and the other is for public display of fireworks.  Both applications are listed below:

    Sale of Fireworks Permit Application
Public Display of Fireworks Permit Application

HomeContact UsSitemapAccessibilityCopyright NoticeStaff DirectoryIntranetPowered by CivicPlus
205 E. Second St. • P.O. Box 38 • Bonner Springs, KS 66012 • Ph: (913) 422-1020                                      MobileApps Download