Click to Home
Go To Search
Camping Permit
Permit Information
camping permit is required for any overnight camping, tents, temporary shelter, or other equipment or gear, on public or private property. Complete permit and return to the City Clerk's office to pay the fee and permit approval.

HomeContact UsSitemapAccessibilityCopyright NoticeStaff DirectoryIntranetPowered by CivicPlus
205 E. Second St. • P.O. Box 38 • Bonner Springs, KS 66012 • Ph: (913) 422-1020                                      MobileApps Download