Click to Home
Go To Search
Alcohol & Cereal Malt Beverage
License Information
Businesses must obtain a license for sale of retail liquor and cereal malt beverages in unopened containers and for consumption of alcoholic and cereal malt beverages.

Obtain a License

HomeContact UsSitemapAccessibilityCopyright NoticeStaff DirectoryIntranetPowered by CivicPlus
205 E. Second St. • P.O. Box 38 • Bonner Springs, KS 66012 • Ph: (913) 422-1020                                      MobileApps Download