Click to Home
Go To Search
Fire Code Permits
A fire code permit is required for the following:
  • Blasting
  • Burn permit - required for any type of burning within the city limits
  • Pyrotechnics
  • Tent

Permit Application
Download the Fire Code Permit application or visit the Codes Department at City Hall or call (913) 667-1710.

HomeContact UsSitemapAccessibilityCopyright NoticeStaff DirectoryIntranetPowered by CivicPlus
205 E. Second St. • P.O. Box 38 • Bonner Springs, KS 66012 • Ph: (913) 422-1020                                      MobileApps Download