Bonner Springs, KS


I have a raccoon getting in my trash. What can I do?

You will need to contact your local pest/wild animal control company. The animal control officer will ONLY pick up/trap domestic animals running at large.

My neighbor's dog barks constantly. What can I do?

Call Animal Control (913) 422-7800 or after hours (913) 596-3000. There IS an ordinance for nuisance/noisy animals.

If I've lost (or found) a dog / cat, what's my first step?

Call Animal Control to report a lost / found animal at (913) 422-7800. Animal Control will assist in reuniting it with its owner(s).